RES Las Vegas American Indian Art Market
National RES Las Vegas provides a unique opportunity for Native American artists to showcase and sell their products at the largest economic summit in Indian Country. Take advantage of this annual event and register your booth today!
- Nearly 4,000 Attendees From Across The U.S. & Canada
- 4 Days of Training & Business Development
- 2 Days of the Largest Native American Business Trade Show
- The Most Effective Networking Opportunities in Indian Country
- Hundreds of Exhibitors
- Buy Native Procurement Matchmaking Expo
- RES Interactive Access To Capital Fair
- RES 1-Day Business Boot Camp
- National Center Business Innovation Forums
- 29th Annual NCAIED Scholarship Golf Tournament
RES Las Vegas 2017 American Indian Art Market Booths
National RES Las Vegas has a limited number of Art Market booths available on a first come, first served basis. The National RES American Indian Art Market typically sells out quickly. Reserve your booth early to ensure your place at National RES Las Vegas 2017!
Showcase your business to Tribes, Tribal Enterprises, Federal Agencies, Corporations, Tribal Casinos and Native American Entrepreneurs and Business owners at RES Las Vegas. The Artisan registration process includes:
- Interactive online booth selection and location chart
- Art Market spans each day of the RES conference (see Rules & Regulations for details and times)
- Fee includes (2) two booth attendees.
NOTE: Updated Times and Dates For Artisan Market
Conference Date: March 13-16, 2017. Artisan Market Hours: Monday, March 13 – 9:00 am – 5:00 pm; Tuesday, March 14 – 10:30 am – 5:00 pm; Wednesday, March 15 – 9:00 am – 5:00 pm; Thursday, March 16 – 9:00am – 2:00 pm. Set up times each day: 7:00 am to 9:00. Tear Down: Thursday, March 16 – 12:00 pm – 2:00 pm.
Booth Locations Are Available!
Booth location map and registration – click below!