EVENT HIGHLIGHTS AND INFORMATION
- Network with respected Tribal leaders, state and local elected officials, and top CEO’s
- RES Business Tradeshow
- RES Buy Native Procurement Matchmaking Expo
- RES Trainings & Workshops
- RES Interactive Access To Capital Fair
- RES New Mexico Golf Tournament
- 41st Annual Indian Progress in Business (INPRO) Awards Gala
- Native American 40 Under 40 Awards Ceremony
Register Today For RES New Mexico!
RES New Mexico is a multifaceted event presented by The National Center For American Indian Enterprise Development and features unparalleled access to respected tribal leaders, members of congress, federal agency representatives, state and local elected officials and top executives. RES New Mexico will take place November 14-17, 2016 at the fabulous Buffalo Thunder Hotel & Casino in Santa Fe, New Mexico.
SPECIAL OFFER FOR ALL RES NEW MEXICO REGISTRANTS!
All RES New Mexico registrations include a one (1) month membership to the National Center’s NATIVE EDGE online American Indian business development, training and networking ecosystem. (NATIVE EDGE login info to be sent via email within 10 days of paid registration)
For full details on the NATIVE EDGE ecosystem click the button below.
Conference Registration Pricing And Information
American Indian/Alaska Native/Canadian First Nations Owned Small Businesses & Entrepreneurs, Non-Profits
Tribes, Tribal Enterprises, ANC’s, Canadian, Government and MBE