RES Oklahoma 2016 American Indian Art Market
- Attendees From Across The U.S. & Canada
- 3 Days of Training & Business Development
- Native American Business Trade Show
- Networking Opportunities in Indian Country
- Dozens of Exhibitors
- National Center Business Innovation Forums
- Tribal Business Leaders Forum
- RES Oklahoma Golf Tournament
RES Oklahoma 2016 American Indian Art Market Booths
RES Oklahoma has a limited number of Art Market booths available on a first come, first served basis. The RES American Indian Art Market typically sells out quickly. Reserve your booth early to ensure your place at RES Oklahoma 2016!
Showcase your business to Tribes, Tribal Enterprises, Federal Agencies, Corporations, Tribal Casinos and Native American Entrepreneurs and Business owners at RES Oklahoma. The Exhibitor registration process includes:
- Interactive online booth selection and location chart
- Art Market spans each day of the RES conference (see Rules & Regulations for details and times)
- Fee includes (2) two booth attendees.
FOR MULTIPLE BOOTH RESERVATIONS PLEASE READ THIS
If you plan to register multiple booths for the Native American Art Market or RES Oklahoma Trade Show please call our office directly. The online registration process is for single booth registrations only.
FOR MULTIPLE BOOTH REGISTRATIONS CALL: 480.545.1298
Booths Now Available!
Reserve early to secure your location!
RES Oklahoma 2016 Native American Art Market Booth Floorplan
This rendering is for general floor plan viewing only and does not reflect which locations are available. A live interactive floor map allowing booth selection is available at exhibitor registration.
Native American Art Market Floorplan Currently Not Available. Please Check Back.