Your Personal Invitation To Attend RES Oklahoma
- Attendees From Across The U.S. & Canada
- 4 Days of Training & Business Development
- Native American Business Trade Show
- The Most Effective Networking Opportunities in Indian Country
- Dozens of Exhibitors
- Tribal Business Leaders Forum
- RES Oklahoma Golf Tournament
I attended RES 2014 along with two of my employees. The information we received during the many breakout sessions was simply amazing. Everything from new regulations to new legislation was discussed that had direct impact on our business. We’ll be at RES 2015!John D.
Are You Ready For RES Oklahoma?
Hours Of Valuable Training From Top Professionals And Entrepreneurs
Network With Decision Makers and Professionals From Around The Country
Register Today For RES Oklahoma!
RES Oklahoma 2016 is a multifaceted event held by The National Center For American Indian Enterprise Development and features unparalleled access to respected tribal leaders, members of congress, federal agency representatives, state and local elected officials and top executives on a national platform. This year’s event is being held at the fabulous Hard Rock Hotel Casino & Resort July 11th – 14th, 2016.
The experience of attending the RES Oklahoma conference includes:
- The RES Tradeshow – Showcasing hundreds of Native American businesses from around the world
- Priceless Networking Opportunities
- Optional registration for RES Oklahoma golf tournament – July 11th, 2016
- Special Room Rates at Hard Rock Hotel Casino & Resort
- One Day Entrepreneurship Boot Camp – FREE to registered conference attendees
- Interactive Access To Capital Fair
- RES Oklahoma Procurement Expo
- And much, much more..
Stay Up To Date On NCAIED and RES Happenings On Social Media
Register For RES Oklahoma 2016 Today
Clicking the button below will take you to the conference registration, exhibitor registration and hotel information page.
RES OKLAHOMA 2016 ONE DAY ENTREPRENEURSHIP BOOT CAMP
RES Oklahoma 2016 ONE DAY ENTREPRENEURSHIP BOOT CAMP
Entrepreneurship Boot Camp: A series of four (4) 90-minute hands-on, interactive experiential-learning based workshops, two facilitators each workshop. Participants will learn the nuts and bolts of planning, launching and managing the early-stage growth of a new enterprise. They will receive useful information, frameworks and concepts that they can apply to their own enterprises or in their work supporting those of others. They will have the opportunity to brainstorm, work in teams and develop a model business in real-time. They will also learn communications and presentation skills, and see the business planning process through from concept to goal.
Ready to register now and save? Click this button!
FULL CONFERENCE REGISTRATION PRICING