Your Business Should Be At RES Oklahoma
We would like to personally invite you to attend RES Oklahoma 2016 to see first hand how the National Center, through our events and services, provides Native American businesses and entrepreneurs with the tools they need to be successful.
RES Oklahoma Tradeshow 2016
Put your products and services in front of thousands of Native American businesses and entrepreneurs at the largest annual Indian Country economic summit on July 11th – 14th, 2016
- Attendees From Across The U.S. & Canada
- 4 Days of Training & Business Development
- Native American Business Trade Show
- The Most Effective Networking Opportunities in Indian Country
- Dozens of Exhibitors
- 4 Days Of Business Training
- National Speakers And Dignitaries
- Tribal Business Leaders Forum
- RES Oklahoma Golf Tournament
RES Oklahoma Business Tradeshow Opportunities
Clicking the button below will take you to the interactive exhibitor map to reserve your booth location.
RES Oklahoma 2016 has a limited number of exhibitor booths available on a first come, first served basis. The tradeshow typically sells out quickly. Reserve your booth early to ensure the best location!
Showcase your business to Tribes, Tribal Enterprises, Federal Agencies, Corporations, Tribal Casinos and Native American Entrepreneurs and Business owners at RES Oklahoma. The Exhibitor registration process includes:
- Interactive online booth selection and location chart
FOR MULTIPLE BOOTH REGISTRATIONS PLEASE READ THIS
If you plan to register multiple booths for the Artisan Fair or RES Oklahoma Trade Show please call our office directly. The online registration process is for single booth registrations only.