About the SummitRES is a multifaceted event from the National Center for American Indian Enterprise Development (NCAIED) featuring unparalleled access to respected tribal leaders, members of Congress, federal agency representatives, state and local elected officials and top CEO’s, on a national platform.
RES2020 is "the Summit" to attend for those looking for high caliber networking, teaming opportunities, business development sessions, centered around building bridges of opportunity with and for the American Indian Enterprise.
- 4,000+ Attendees From Across The U.S. & Canada
- 100+ Training, Academic Bootcamps, and Business Development Sessions
- 30+ Artisan Booths represented at the Most Diverse Indian Artisan Market
- Largest Native American Business Trade Show - 200+ Trade Show & Artisan Market Exhibits
- Meet with Fortune 500 Companies in the Buy Native Procurement Matchmaking Expo
- 32nd Annual NCAIED Scholarship Golf Tournament
Register Now!Register Here
The National Center for American Indian Enterprise Development (NCAIED) is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. With over 40 years of assisting American Indian Tribes and their enterprises with business and economic development – we have evolved into the largest national Indian specific business organization in the nation. Our motto is: “We Mean Business For Indian Country” as we are actively engaged in helping Tribal Nations and Native business people realize their business goals and are dedicated to putting the whole of Indian Country to work to better the lives of American Indian people- both now… and for generations to come. Learn more.